The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wasteland

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kahns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grayson
Admin
Grayson

Kahns Empty
PostSubject: Kahns   Kahns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:28 am

Kahns Fo1_Khans_Townmap
The Khans are a band of brutally vicious and semi-organized raiders with a culture based around the basic tenets of Social Darwinism. The Khans once live the lifestyle of Mongol warriors: raiding towns, burning what they cannot take, and capturing the survivors for use as slaves. The Khans were founded and lead by the father of Garl Death-Hand (known as "Death's Hand"), making regularly pillage raids, especially on Shady Sands, a community created by the last group of Vault 15. They are fairly well-armed and organized, and are a major step-up from the Dusters. It's believed after carving a bloody swath across the California Wastes, they headed north, towards Seattle.

The encounter with Jeannette and the Washington Five left Death's Hand dead by Tseng's hand, who was killed by Jeannette in a duel, causing her to inherit the title of Death's Hand. She later passed it on to Lisette.

Kahns Fo1_Raiders_Ending

They typically wear their own, customized suits of armored leather:
Kahns GreatKhans_armored_leather

Notable Khans:

Death's Hand:
Kahns Deaths10
"The strong survive, the weak do not. The laws of the Wastes are simple."

Lisette:
Kahns Melani10
"Despite popular thinking, drugs are actually very easy to acquire. Even easier to make yourself, with the right tools."

Tseng:
Kahns Ian-an10
"Yeah, I'm the one that ruined her poor little life. And I'd do it again."
Back to top Go down
https://cafeofbrokendreams.forumotion.com

Kahns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wasteland :: The RP Section :: Act 1 :: Characters :: Groups/Factions-
Jump to: