The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wasteland

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Argent of the Ordo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Providence

Providence

Argent of the Ordo Empty
PostSubject: Argent of the Ordo   Argent of the Ordo I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:14 pm

"Rrrrrrraaaagh! Fight me coward! I am Argent of the Ordo, Son of Idmon, Son of Apollo; the blood of a god runs through my veins! If you dare to face me, I shall spill your's this night!"

Argent of the Ordo Devil_Spartan_by_dendorrity

Standing at six feet and eight inches, Argent's imposing figure is only amplified by his unbelievably bulging muscles and relatively lack of an indoor voice. What little skin shows beneath his armor is a burnt olive, seemingly the color of bronze. Should he ever take off his helmet, Argent's face reveals a relatively youthful but scarred face with hard gray eyes. His voice is as sharp and cracking as a whip, fitting to his warrioresque nature.

Covered from head to toe in a mix of metal and leather, Argent's armor apes that of long forgotten warriors, if a somewhat duller shade of gray instead of illustrious bronze. Said gray metal tends to be the prevailing theme, with leather connecting the pieces and covering joints. Metal geaves up to the knee, a knee length pleated metal and leather skirt, a solid metal curiass that covered the entirety of his chest, impressively sized pauldrons, elbow-length gauntlets, outwardly metal gloves with leather palms, and a solid metal helmet styled after the Spartans themselves with an opaque plexieglass black covering to protect his face. Together these make up the impressive suit that keeps him safe and secure from the hazards of the wastes. The armor is spartan, without any kind of intricate metalwork, and clearly has seen much use.

As for himself, Argent is a loyal and devout warrior, a servant of his tribe and a firm believer in the Pantheon. He's seen combat and enjoys the prospect of seeing more, and has paid careful attention learning the duties of a warrior. Capable of seeing to his own equipment, healing wounds with natural ingredients (learned not only to heal his brothers but to better destroy his enemies), hide, and surviving alone in the wastes for weeks at a time. Argent holds the position of scout, a treasured position for one so young, and is regularly sent into the wastes to do his tribes bidding.

Argent of the Ordo Dragonslayer-greatbow-on-hand

Upon his back, Argent carries a quiver of arrows the length of his back that can only be described in the phrase 'Clearly meant to hunt Deathclaws,' with the quiver holding absolutely massive arrows. The bow itself is also massive, the same height as Argent himself, and is clearly a mean weapon. The large metal bow is made with a medium amount of expertise, with deathclaw gut for string, and serves to fire arrows the entire length of his arm. These arrows are largely standard, but have mechanical tips; spreading themselves out upon impact for maximum damage.

In addition to his massive bow, Argent carries a pair of double headed axes at his sides.

Argent of the Ordo Chaos_Chain_Axe

Made out of Chainsaws, metal, and a lot of love. Did I say love? I meant blood. Lots of blood. Argent knows these weapons like the back of his own hands, and has been known to throw them with deadly accuracy.

Besides his armor and his arrows, Argent carries a small pack upon the other half of his back, filled with food and other necessities. That side of his back is covered with a small brown side-cape that trails from the pauldron of his right shoulder which detaches if tugged upon. It typically serves as his blanket.

Theme Music:

Battle Music:
Back to top Go down

Argent of the Ordo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wasteland :: The RP Section :: Resurgence :: Characters-
Jump to: