The Wasteland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wasteland

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Master's Army

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grayson
Admin
Grayson

The Master's Army Empty
PostSubject: The Master's Army   The Master's Army I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:18 am

The Master's Army D20_muties_final

A dangerous army that poses a threat to all who roam the Wastes, the Super Mutants believe that they are the only race fit to live on Earth, and will exterminate all others with no hesitation.

Among the Army, there are many different kinds of Super Mutants:

The basic soldier wears simple armor and is about as intelligent as a nine year old:
The Master's Army FNV_super_mutant

The middling soldiers are clad head to toe in Wasteland-forged armor and usually use sledgehammers and heavy weaponry. They're called "Juggernauts":
The Master's Army FNV_super_mutant_brute

Their commanders are usually more intelligent and better equipped:
The Master's Army FNV_super_mutant_master

The Elite Super Mutants are known as "Nightkin", and can cloak themselves. They are used as spies, bodyguards and assassins:
The Master's Army Nightkin_jailer

The Elites' Elite, the Nightkin Commanders are among the best warriors in the wasteland, able to use almost any weapon with ease and adapt to any situation:
The Master's Army Nightkin_master

The Master's Army 35963-10
"Your kind just became obsolete, you poor wretch."

Second only to the Master is his Lieutenant, a fairly well-mannered yet cruel mutant called "Lou Tenant" by those beneath him.

The Master's Army 15650410
"I'm not stupid. I know that aggressive expansion like this'll get us all killed and hurt too many people. That's why I need your help."

A well-respected Officer in the Master's Army, Marcus advises both the Master and Lou Tenant. However, his pleas to not go to war with humanity were ignored. He reluctantly marches to war with his brothers.
Back to top Go down
https://cafeofbrokendreams.forumotion.com

The Master's Army
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wasteland :: The RP Section :: Act 1 :: Characters :: Groups/Factions-
Jump to: